Based in Singapore, CropLife Asia is a regional unit of CropLife International in which the latter spearheads our global federation representing the plant science industry in over 90 countries.
CropLife Asia directs and supports the work of 15 CropLife Member Associations and the CropLife Plant Biotech Network across the Asia Pacific region.
CropLife Asia Crop Protection Member Associations
As a regional unit of CropLife International, a global federation of the plant science industry in over 90 countries, CropLife Asia supports the work of 15 member associations and is led by 10 member companies at the forefront of crop protection, seeds and/or biotechnology research and development.
Crop Protection Member Associations
- CropLife Australia
- Bangladesh Crop Protection Association
- CropLife China
- CropLife India
- CropLife Indonesia
- Japan Crop Protection Association
- Korea Crop Protection Association
- Malaysian CropLife & Public Health Association
- Agcarm (New Zealand)
- CropLife Pakistan
- CropLife Philippines
- CropLife Sri Lanka
- CropLife Taiwan
- Thai Crop Protection Association
- CropLife Vietnam
The CropLife Plant Biotech Network
- Council of Biotech Information (CBI) Japan
- Association of Biotechnology Led-Enterprises (ABLE-AG)