Based in Singapore, CropLife Asia is part of a global federation representing the plant science industry. On the industry’s behalf, we address and advocate Asia and international developments with regards to crop protection and agricultural biotechnology.
Our aim is to promote and advocate approaches that enhance sustainable agriculture in the interests of farmers, governments, consumers and the environment.
For us, sustainable agriculture means employing a wide range of solutions incorporating nature and technology, which can:
- Meet the world’s growing food needs;
- Enhance environmental quality and the natural resource base;
- Make efficient use of technologies, renewable resources, and on-farm resources while integrating natural biological cycles;
- Sustain the economic viability of the farm and farmers; and
- Enhance the quality of life for farmers and society.
We are at the forefront of providing transparent information to a variety of stakeholders and welcome open dialogue with parties interested in sustainable agriculture.